Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wikipedia Entry Assignment Continued

Day 4: Tuesday, November 24

I've checked to see if any changes occurred or anything has been added to the entry, but nothing has been changed or altered. What I've added to the entry in the summary and critical reception of the film is still there. I plan to see what happens in the next couple of days.

Day 5: Thursday, November 26

Today is Thanksgiving, I've checked my entry and it seems that those who use wikipedia have erased the information that I edited and added to the entry. It seems that wikipedia wasn't keeping an eye on the changes I made because no changes occur a couple of days ago, but since that time, someone must have found my changes not suitable to wikipedia. It does read on the top of the entry, that a clean up may occur if it doesn't meet wikipedia quality standards.

Day 6: Sunday, November 29

I tried to reedit what I changed before, to see if they if they would change it again. They did erase most of what I put, but they did leave one sentence behind that I wrote in the summary, but it was edited to their liking. I've added false information that The Shawshank Redemption won two Oscars for Best Screenplay and Best Actor Morgan Freeman. I will check tommorow as I'm anxious to see if any changes will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment